Ramblings aside, these ladies have awesome blogs that you should definitely check out. Nailpocalypse has the most awesome header ever (seriously, I scolded my boyfriend for not thinking of it) with really cute freehand manis, plus its just fun to read her blog. Kelly has really nice swatches and I enjoy reading her posts too, so make sure you check them out!
- Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out
- State 7 random facts about yourself
- Pass on the award to 10-15 bloggers
- Post the award pic to your blog
- I have 2 dogs and a cat. One stray we rescued, a Golden Retriever and a 15 year old cat.
- My jobs have always had to do with tourism (travel agency, beach tours and front desk at a hotel)
- I wear a ring on my left thumb that I've had since 8th grade and I feel naked without it (you might have seen it on some pics)
- My mom and I are really good cooks and I've considered adding something food related to this blog.
- I edit all the pics for this blog on an iPad because I don't have a good photo editing software on my computer :(
- I really really want a Macbook. Have for a while but always find a reason not to buy it.
- I feel really luck and appreciative to live in Puerto Rico but am looking forward to continuing my studies somewhere else.
Thanks again to these ladies for making me feel a little special. It's really motivating to know that, not only do people read my random ramblings, but they actually enjoy the pictures and the disasters that sometimes happen on my nails!
See you tomorrow with one of the awesomest manis I've had in a while!